Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out by 11 am. If you check out late, you will be asked to pay for an extra night, so make sure you are up and ready in time.
If you need to store your luggage on the day of your departure please arrange it with reception. We offer free luggage storage.
If you need to cancel your stay at The Brit Hostel please do it at least 48 hours before your arrival date. If you don’t/can’t let us know in time that you are cancelling, or if you just don’t turn up on your arrival date, The Brit Hostel reserves the right to charge your credit card for the amount for your first night’s stay
Additional Terms and Conditions
It is necessary to pay 20% of the total booking amount to our bank account. As soon as the deposit is on our account, your reservation is confirmed!
The rest of the payment (80%) can be done 48 hours before the arrival of the group through the bank account or at groups arrival, in cash or by credit card (we accept only Maestro, Master Card or Visa).
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Boka på språng med de nya Hostelworld-mobilapparna