Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- All cancellations made 90 days before date of arrival are free of charge.
- If booking is cancelled 30 days before check-in, only the fees will be refunded (cleaning fee, late check-in fee, etc.).
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Property. The property is located in Oslo, Norway. The property is furnished and includes a washing machine, a tumble dryer, an iron, a hair dryer, a coffee machine, a toaster, an electric kettle, a microwave, kitchen and tableware, linens and towels.
2. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at check-in and ends at check-out.
3. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. The Guest party will not exceed the occupancy limit. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
4. The owners of the unit are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please take off your shoes while inside the apartment.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the apartment. If you wish to do so, please do it outside on the balcony or in the garden. If smoking is done inside the apartment, a cleaning fee of NOK 5000 will be charged to the Guest.
9. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. It is not allowed to have parties in the apartment. Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
10. Pets are NOT allowed.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels if you think you will need them. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. Parking: We have two parking spaces available in an indoor garage. There is a daily fee of 200 NOK per parking space and are subject to availability. If you would like to use a parking space, please contact us for reservation.
13. Check-in: Guests are required to show a photo identification and the same credit card used for booking upon check-in. Guests must be 24 years or older in order to check-in when not traveling as part of a family.
14. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are credit card, PayPal, cash, Vipps (in Norway) or wire transfer.
15. Late check-in fee: There is a late check-in fee after 10pm of NOK 250, since we will be there to greet you at the property for check-in.
16. Cleaning fee: If not included in the price of the booking, the guest will be charged a cleaning fee (normally NOK 100 per person, per stay) at check-in.
17. Deposit: A deposit of NOK 2000 is due at check-in for guests over 24 years old. The deposit for guests under 24 years old is NOK 6000. The deposit is for security and shall be refunded at check-out provided no deductions are made due to damage to the property or furnishings; dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or any other cost incurred, due to Guest’s stay. If the rules in this rental agreement are not followed, the deposit will not be refunded.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Sonderland Apartments immediately. The company has the right to increase the deposit if necessary.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Boka på språng med de nya Hostelworld-mobilapparna
Här kan du söka och välja mellan 33 000 boenden i mer än 170 länder, var du än befinner dig
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>