Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you change your Group Booking
Subject to availability, you may change a group booking to a date up to 6 weeks before your arrival date.
1. Changes requested within 6 weeks of the date of the first night of your stay will be treated as cancellations (see “Cancellations” below).
2. If you wish to change a confirmed reservation (e.g. changes in dates of visit or changes in numbers of people booked) such changes are subject to the availability of a suitable alternative and are subject to any additional costs incurred in making changes to accommodate your request.
3. We will inform you of the amount of any additional cost when you request your changes and shall agree such costs with you.
4. Any additional decreases in Group numbers will be subject to our standard cancellation charges.
5. All changes shall be subject to the availability of a suitable alternative.
All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge.
1. There is a 25% non-refundable and non-transferable deposit payable at time of booking (apart from deposit paid to HW at the time of the booking)
2. To cancel a Booking you should notify us in Writing. “Writing,” means fax or email.
3. Cancellation charges where less than 42 days’ notice is given are set on the sliding scale below.
4. All cancellation charges are calculated from the day written notification is received by us. These charges are based on how many days before the date of the first night of your stay we receive your cancellation notice. These charges are based on the total cost of your stay *.
i. 41- 29days - 50% of the total cost of your stay
ii. 28-14 days - 75% of the total cost of your stay
iii. 13 days or less - The total cost of your stay
* Total cost of your stay means outstanding balance after non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of 25%
5. If checking out earlier than the stay booked, you will not be entitled to any refunds.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• Journeys King’s Cross Hostel defines a group booking as 6+people
• Rooms/Dorms are available at 2:00pm on the day of arrival; however you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning.
• Check out time is before 10:00 AM on the day of departure.
• All bookings are subject to availability and we reserve the right to decline any booking at our discretion.
• All groups will be asked for a refundable holding deposit of £250 per group against damages or loss. Deposit is payable by cash or credit card upon arrival.
• There is one designated group leader who must take full responsibility for the group at all times whilst staying at Journeys King’s Cross Hostel.
• For youth or student groups (under 20 years old) a group leader must be present and supervising the students in the Hostel at all times.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Boka på språng med de nya Hostelworld-mobilapparna