Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
On the top of HOSTELWOLRD.COM's cancellation policy, HOTEL EUROGLOBE's Cancellation/No-Show policy is:
1. On cancellation earlier than 15 days prior to date of arrival: No extra charges;
2. On cancellation later than 15 days prior to date of arrival or "No-Show": No refund of the 1/3 of the price deposit transferred to our bank account;
3. Minor changes in number of arriving group members are accepted latest 24 hours prior to the date of arrival without extra charges.
Additional Terms and Conditions
HOSTELWORLD.COM will charge a 10 % deposit for group bookings by credit card. The remaining amount will be transferred to HOTEL EUROGLOBE's bank account one week prior to arrival or will be paid in cash at HOTEL EUROGLOBE's reception upon arrival**.
15 days prior to date of arrival of the group, HOTEL EUROGLOBE will receive the followings:
1) Rooming list - names of all the members of the group;
2)A deposit of 1/3 of the rest amount will be transferred to the hotel's bank account.
We demand a guarantee in form of the number and expiring date of a Mastercard, Visa or Eurocard. These details serve only as a guarantee.
The guest's credit card is being charged only in cases of No-Show or if the guest "forgets" to pay the bill. Otherwise we do not accept credit Cards or personal checks as payments.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
HOTEL EUROGLOBE is located in a very quiet residential area. Our guests are requested to avoid noise - shouting, singing playing radio loudly, both outside and inside the hotel.
No alcoholic beverages in the rooms.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Boka på språng med de nya Hostelworld-mobilapparna