Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- Full upfront payment of all nights and rooms/beds reserved must be made on arrival at reception (cash or Visa with 5% charge).
- Group bookings can be cancelled or modified/reduced up to 2 weeks (14 days) prior to check-in date. Otherwise, the total amount of the original booking will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please, read carefully
**The following Terms & Conditions apply to all guests equally.
1.1 Guests are required to confirm their ETA (estimated time of arrival) via e-mail so that their reservation can be guaranteed after 13:00 HRS (Peru Time - GMT -5) on the day of arrival. If your itinerary changes or your bus/plane is delayed unexpectedly, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.2 Full upfront payment of all nights and rooms/beds reserved must be made on arrival at the front desk.
2. Check-in and Check-out Times
2.1 Guests can check-in at any time from 13:00 HRS.
2.2 Failure to check out by the stipulated time (11:00AM) will result in a penalty charge equal to an extra night's stay.
3.1 There is a small government fee/tax on the Dune Buggy Tour (4.00 PEN per passenger). This fee must be paid right before departure.
3.2 Some other tours such as the Ballestas Islands, National Reserve and Nazca Lines apply a small government tax as well, which is also payable on departure.
4.1 We currently accept Visa cards only at an extra charge of 5% per transaction.
4.2 As the smooth operation of our card machine cannot always be guaranteed (due to poor reception within the oasis), we recommend taking money from an ATM on arrival in Ica (at the bus station or any shops nearby).
4.3 Due to Peruvian bank regulations, ripped, worn, old or stained US Dollar notes (United States of America Dollars) will not be accepted. This is the same all over the country. Please, we recommend that you check your US dollar notes before arrival at the hostel. Any other currency except Peruvian Nuevos Soles (local currency) or US Dollars will not be accepted.
5.1 In the very unlikely event that the Bananas Adventure Hostel is unable to provide the required number and/or type of rooms/beds reserved by the guest, the hostel reserves the right to arrange alternative accommodation of the same or similar standard for the guest, within the same locality. This event will not release the guest of the obligation to pay the hostel for their stay nor does it entitle them to a discount or compensation.
6.Right of Refusal & Expulsion
6.1 The Hostel reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, the hostel’s staff reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
6.2 In the same way, any kind of behavior deemed inappropriate, violent or disturbing (such as annoying other guests or staff members) will result in the immediate expulsion of the guest and if necessary, local authorities may be called in to intervene. Airport authorities may also be notified.
6.3 Discrimination on grounds of ethnicity, nationality, gender, religion/beliefs &/or sexual orientation is strictly prohibited.
7. Hostel Rules
7.1 The Hostel's bar closes between 21h 30/22h 00 in order to ensure that all our guests have a quiet night's sleep. Please, we urge you to cooperate as well by avoiding loud noises, loud talking or late-night swimming after this time.
7.2 Guests are not allowed to bring their own food or drink (including but not limited to alcohol) into the hostel for consumption or storage at the hostel.
7.3 On sandboarding tours, children under age 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
7.4 Illegal drugs of any kind or origin (either for self-consumption or sale and including but not limited to marihuana) are not permitted within the hostel’s premises. Please, respect other guests and avoid legal trouble.
8. Liabilities for losses, damages, etc.
8.1 Bananas Adventure Hostel will not be liable in any way for any loss of or damage to valuables or any personal effects that are left either inside or outside the rooms, anywhere within our premises or during a certain activity (including but not limited to the dune buggy tour and sand boarding).
8.2 Lockers are available on request to protect your valuables at all times. Please, make sure to keep your room key and locker key in a safe place and hand them back to the front desk at check-out. Penalty for non-return or loss: 20 PEN (local currency).
8.3 Guests will be liable for any loss, damage to or loss of hostel property or personal injury they may cause at the hostel or during a certain activity (including but not limited to the dune buggy tour and sand boarding).
8.4 The Hostel will not be responsible for death caused by the negligence of a guest or “act of god” or during an extreme sport (including but not limited to the dune buggy tour and sand boarding).
8.5 Guests will also be responsible for any psychological or physical damage caused to another guest, staff or visitor.
8.6 Any indemnification made by the guest must cover the total costs and expenses of repair and/or replacement.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Boka på språng med de nya Hostelworld-mobilapparna